An on-demand neuroscience programme for professional development
Are you ready to build a culture of dynamic relationships and collaborate more effectively with peers?
Do you want to find effective ways to banish toxicity, create empathy and empower your team in the workplace?
The Self-Paced Neuroscience Professional Development Programme Start learning online at your own pace no matter where you are in the world. Enroll now helps you transform the lives of those you work with.
Start learning online at your own pace no matter where you are in the world.
(accredited by the British Psychological Society for 12 CPD credits)
Learning and development can be neglected in favour of pressing work commitments. However, by utilising this intuitively designed self-learning programme your knowledge will gain momentum, so you can reach and help the people who need it most.
I highly, highly recommend this programme for any speaker. Neuroscience and what happens in the brain is the basis for any personal change... and let's be honest, we are all in the business of bringing about personal change. Whether at an individual or organisational level.
HEATHER TOWNSEND, AUTHOR AND FOUNDER OF THE ACCOUNTANTS MILLIONAIRES' CLUB
Start learning now!
Instantly get unlimited access to all the NPDP videos and further resources.
With its pragmatic and easy-to-use approach, the Neuroscience Professional Programme helps you to learn at your own pace providing you with a flexible and dynamic learning experience.
What’s more, after completion you can take the multiple-choice assessment and receive an electronic certificate of completion alongside your 12 CPD credits.
Hi, I’m Dr Lynda Shaw
your neuroscience teacher
Introducing the Self-Learn NPDP Programme:
- Every lesson is designed to facilitate highly effective learning, providing practical, relevant insights that help you be more influential in your area of expertise.This specially designed self-learning programme helps you to be more effective in both your work and personal life
- What can you do with this kind of neuroscientific knowledge?Well, you can turn proven neuroscience theory from a credible source into practical applications, giving you the confidence to use what you’ve learnt about the brain and the psychology behind it throughout your work.
- What does flexible learning give you?Information that’s relevant to your area of expertise so you can ‘cherry pick’ what’s needed. You’ll get unlimited access to 35 videos (each 5-15 mins long), so you can revisit whenever you wish.
After completing the Neuroscience Professional Development Programme, I have to say that Lynda has made a huge difference in my understanding of neuroscience and how it relates to business. Her approach was spot on. Lynda has certainly inspired me in my journey to help individuals and teams to become more resilient and cope better after traumatic events. Thank you Lynda.
Martin Thorpe, MBE, Trauma Researcher and Coach
- What can you expect to have achieved on completion of the course?You will have learnt valuable skills in neuroscience you can utilise again and again. Whether you’re a coach, speaker, marketer, creative or you’re a leader in a corporate environment, you’ll have the right skills to keep you, your clients or your team motivated and effective.
- You’ll have key skills that help you to interact better with both your peers and potential clients. You’ll also have an excellent bank of ideas to help with speaking engagements.
“Lynda gave a compelling presentation to our company on the effects of stress on the brain at a wellbeing-focused conference. I was really impressed with the time Lynda took getting to know our company culture, how responsive to feedback she was, and how she tailored her talk for maximum impact to her audience.
LOUISE BOND, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, NEWTON
- For coaches and trainers – you’ll develop expertise in facilitating change because knowing how the brain adapts to change helps you to help other people.You’ll have a deeper understanding of how the brain adapts to change either long or short-term, how we create new habits, make decisions and adapt to stressful situations. Change can be frightening, but with your training as a coach and mentor, your understanding of psychology today will put you at an advantage.
- Accurate and up-to-date information on a fast-paced constantly changing subject like neuroscience will help keep your knowledge of the psychology of human behaviour fresh in your mind.It will help your clients make lasting changes, and if you’re creative, you’ll understand why people do what they do like never before.
I joined it as I am a firm believer in continuous learning, and the field of neuroscience in particular is constantly adding more findings, greater depth and further context to what we think we already know. Lynda navigates all of this on our behalf.
KATIE HART. RESULTS DRIVEN GENDER MARKETEER,
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER, TRAINER, RESEARCHER
- Total of 35 short impactful videos with unlimited access, so you can revisit whenever you wish.
- Back up material to support learning
- Moneyback guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Once a client, always a client, I’m here for you. At any time, you can reach me via email with questions or further resources!
Sign up for Self-learn NPDP
Outline of the course:
- How to talk about the brain to clients
- So what? It’s all interesting but how do I apply it?
- Basic anatomy for understanding and credibility when asked questions
- Ways to explain the way the brain communicates and rewires
- Valuable lessons in the cognitive and emotional brain
- How to improve decision making, judgements and improve attention
- How to leverage the way emotions and thinking work together
- How to teach this to your clients for improved performance at work
- The unconscious brain
- Multi-tasking and being effective
- How to use unconscious bias for the better and recognise what is not said
- How to nurture lightbulb moments and turn into action
- How to change behaviour
- Understand how we make habit
- How to replace hold habits with better ones
- How to motivate the most stubborn
- The healthy brain
- How to feed it, work it, rest it and let it play
- Does the brain decline with age? Not necessarily. Learn what really happens in the brain as we age and tap into greater wisdom
- How to leverage the ageing brain for a brighter future
- Nurturing creativity for better prospects for the future
- How to stimulate those Aha! moments
- How to use them to guarantee your continued value in the workplace
- How to us all of this with your clients
I hope you can join us.
About Dr Lynda Shaw
Hi there, thank you for stopping by.
I’m Lynda, a neuroscientist, specialist mentor, international speaker …. and fun seeker.
My brain had just been tickled learning about our brains! Lynda's NPDP has been a fabulous experience in many ways and I feel I will learn so much more when I repeat the course I just finished. There was so much to take in I will be revising repeatedly for a while and feel I will learn more and more each time. I am already sharing what I have taken in with clients who are grateful for the little nuggets that I can give them so far. I am excited to learn more as I go and pick up even more to add to my ability to help myself and others - thanks Lynda! I thoroughly recommend this course to anyone with an interest for any reason, interesting, practical, fun, entertaining, enlightening - I could go on! I am so glad I did this...
Jennifer Brown, Career/Life/Group Coach
What happens if you want to proceed further?
If at any time you decide you would like to do the full programme, we will calculate your
£450 investment as part payment for the full fee.
You’ll win either way!
I am a Trustee and an Ambassador for FND Dimensions. We are doing great work but badly need sponsors. If you are looking to review your Social Responsibility portfolio, please consider FND. It’s something that can affect anyone at anytime. Click on the FND link or email me at email@example.com. Thank you.
Free access to our newsletter
Neuroscience holds the key to better relationships
Once one gets it, others will get it too. The impact on work and indeed life can be profound. Banish toxicity, create empathy, motivate everyone, revitalise your genius and most of all develop a culture of relationships and collaborative behaviour.
Now there’s a thought.
Kickstart better relationships with a masterclass workshop here
Where Neuroscience made a difference
Get your free guide
10 Simple Tips for Better Sleep