The Neuroscience Professional Development Programme
(accredited by the British Psychological Society for 12 CPD credits)
- Become a part of a small exclusive community from whom you can get support and gain additional learnings.
- This exciting programme turns proven theory into practical applications that will give you the confidence to use learnings about the brain and psychology throughout your work.
- With this new-found knowledge, you can apply it directly to your own work and enhance how you add value to others.
- This is the most personalised online programme on the market!
Upon Completion you will have:
- Mastered relevant applied neuroscience for your needs (with a little psychology and social anthropology included for good measure)
- Learnt about your brain and how to interact even better with colleagues and clients.
- Discovered ways to increase brain health and emotional well-being
- Found ways to empower yourself and make yourself shine as brightly as you would like.
- Using up-to-date, practical and easy-to-use neuroscience with your clients means you can win more business and be equipped to deliver even more value.
- Total of 35 short impactful videos spread over 6 weeks. With unlimited access, so you can revisit whenever you wish.
- Six 90 minute group zoom calls for Q&A and greater insight.
- Back up material to support learning.
- Only 12 people on each programme to make sure you have the best attention.
- Unlimited email support with Lynda.
- Upon passing a multiple choice assessment (if you wish), you will receive accreditation from the British Psychological Society for 12 CPD credits.
- Once the programme is completed, a 1-2-1 with Lynda via zoom to make sure you have everything you need.
- Being part of a vibrant community from all around the world – USA, Canada, Caribbean, South Africa, France, Sweden, Austria, Greece, Holland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, New Zealand and UK & Ireland.
- Moneyback guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Once a client, always a client, Lynda is here for you.
I thought I already knew about the brain, but Dr Lynda Shaw’s programme has blown me away. She has not only taught me some highly valuable things but also gave me great ideas for how to use them in my speaking, coaching and training business. Thank you so much for being clever, empowering and patient.
Pam Burrows, The People Booster,
Confidence and Wellness Speaker
Over the last 20 years my work in people development has focused more and more on the brain and more specifically neuroscience. I love this topic and have already been studying it for some time, but felt I can always learn more. When I heard about the Neuroscience Professional Development Programme, I joined to double check my knowledge is up to date in this ever-changing field. But WOW! my knowledge has been extended, my ideas challenged (in a good way) and I am now even more in love with this topic.
Rebecca Jones MA, PGCE.
Enterprise Consultant & Speaker and creator of ‘Stretchy Thinking’
Session One –
- How to talk about the brain to clients
- So what? It’s all interesting but how do I apply it?
- Basic anatomy for understanding and credibility when asked questions
- Ways to explain the way the brain communicates and rewires
Session Two –
- Valuable lessons in the cognitive and emotional brain
- How to improve decision making, judgements and improve attention
- How to leverage the way emotions and thinking work together
- How to teach this to your clients for improved performance at work
Session Three –
- The unconscious brain
- Multi-tasking and being effective
- How to use unconscious bias for the better and recognise what is not said
- How to nurture lightbulb moments and turn into action
Session Four –
- How to change behaviour
- Understand how we make habit
- How to replace hold habits with better ones
- How to motivate the most stubborn
Session Five –
- The healthy brain
- How to feed it, work it, rest it and let it play
- Does the brain decline with age? Not necessarily. Learn what really happens in the brain as we age and tap into greater wisdom
- How to leverage the ageing brain for a brighter future
Session Six –
- Nurturing creativity for better prospects for the future
- How to stimulate those Aha! moments
- How to use them to guarantee your continued value in the workplace
- How to us all of this with your clients
I hope you join us. Sign up below.